This fast growing online travel company are recruiting for an experienced Customer Relations Operations Executive to deal with escalated customer issues and complex complaints. Paying up to £DOE + 20% bonus, based in the City of London.
Customer Relations Operations Executive, Responsibilities:
- Respond to all written pre and post departure complaints, ensuring Abta Compliance.
- Act as contact for all escalated in-resort and pre-departure complaints
- Track and report on customer issues and support Head of Operations to create and implement new policies based on findings
- Ensure company procedures and documents are complaint and regularly updated
- Collate and analyse customer experience research for stakeholders
Customer Relations Operations Executive, Skills Required:
- Travel industry background with strong understanding of PTD and ABTA Regulations
- Experience of crisis management and dealing with customer escalations
- Excellent written English with strong attention to detail
- Paying up to £DOE + 20% bonus
- Based in the City of London
To apply for this Customer Relations Operations Executive please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG44693
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk