This administrative role involves supporting the sales team working with the high-end leisure, wholesalers, leisure travel agencies, travel consortia and any other niche leisure markets. You will assist the sales team in developing new high-yield accommodation business from the leisure market in order to maximize revenue, and achieve the targets agreed for each client account. Support the sales team in further business development of existing wholesalers and travel agencies.
Sales efforts will be directed at the UK/Ireland market but may involves liaison with overseas markets. Reservation & sales support for Fundu Lagoon & Tiger Blue reservations manager.
1. Develop a complete and thorough knowledge of all Perowne International accounts i.e. hotel facilities number of rooms/restaurants etc, and include more detailed experiences that can be discovered plus the unique selling points.
2. Support Sales Managers & Account Directors with all administration required in servicing a client account. Assist with research, documentation, reporting and appointment making.
3. Support team in building and maintaining strong business relationships with all accounts under the guidance of the sales managers and sales directors.
4. Carry out administrative tasks such as general correspondence, proposals and contracting in a timely and efficient manner.
5. Maintain room night stats on a monthly basis where applicable - evaluate and liaise with Account Director for any meetings with unit DOS/HOSM on action required.
6. Maintain an accurate database of all leisure clients and support team with any additional data base inputs.
7. Compile meeting agents, detailed notes and follow up from telephone conversations, client meetings, responses to mailings.
8. Participate in quarterly reviews of clients and quarterly performance review against key result areas.
9. Assist with the preparation of monthly sales report on each client account.
10. Organise sales calls and appointments for visiting General Managers/DOS’s/Owners.
11. Assist with the setting up of appointments for travel shows, invitations for showcases.
12. Assist with co-ordination and travel arrangements for familiarization trips for decision makers to visit key hotels and airline partners.
13. Adapt and design power point training presentations.
14. Develop targeted mailings and creation of mailings.
15. Research new niche markets and identify new business revenue areas for sales team to target.
16. Develop and maintain close relationships with all institutional partners, such as tourism promotion board, airline companies and local dmc’s.
17. Monitor competitors’ activities and report back to clients.
18. Maintain accurate reporting for any brochure and marketing contributions.
19. Source new client accounts by reading travel publications to study up and coming new geographical regions and places of interest – assist team with proposals to win new accounts.
20. Work closely with Perowne International PR colleagues to maximize exposure on any sales & marketing initiatives.
21. Responsible for Fundu Lagoon/ Tiger Blue reservations if enquiries come in outside reservation executives working hours, and also to cover reservations during the annual holiday entitlement of the reservation executive.
22. Assist reservation executive with website management of Tiger Blue and any subsequent account that we agree to maintain within this area.
23. Perform any additional tasks as directed by your manager, in pursuit of business goals.
24. Maintain good timekeeping to the office and client appointments. Office location is 6 Derby Street, Mayfair.
25. Personal grooming required of a high standard - office attire required at all times.
HOURS OF WORK
26. Generally, Monday to Friday 09.00am – 6.00pm. Office closes 5.00pm on Fridays. Additional working hours will be required for client entertaining in the evening and to ensure that tasks are completed accordingly to client requirements.