A leading, independent retail travel company is currently seeking experienced Senior Retail Travel Sales Consultant or Assistant Manager or ex Manager for their brand new Branch in Cambridgeshire to fill the position of Assistant Manager.
This Assistant Manager role is a full time position, offering a basic salary of up to £16250 depending on experience, plus monthly bonus scheme, pension, as well as generous staff discounts, concessions and is based on working 5 days in 7 with the exception of peek trading periods in January
As a Retail Travel Assistant Manager you will:
- Work as part of a small team in a busy retail travel branch
- Match customers to their ideal holidays using a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruise and tailor-made bookings to worldwide destinations and European trips too.
- Work as part of a strong travel sales team, working to individual and team targets
- Manage the shop in the Managers absence
- You will train / coach staff, give on the spot feedback, report shop figures, deal with escalated enquiries as well as checking accuracy of bookings and assisting staff with the sales process to close sales
As a Retail Travel Assistant Manager you must have:
- Previous experience working within a Retail Travel Sales or Travel Reservations environment, in roles such as a Retail Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Agent, Travel Sales Consultant, or a Travel Reservations Consultant or Assistant Manager, Travel Manager, Travel reservations Manager or Team Leader or Team Manager from within Travel
- Worked within a Retail Travel, reservations, travel call center or Travel agency environment
-previous experience of leading a team , coaching, training as well as having a proven track record of hitting sales targets to enable you to lead by example whilst also giving excellent customer service
This shop sells a complete mixed bag of destinations and so we are looking for someone with good all round travel knowledge.
This position may also suit someone who is a Senior Travel Consultant looking to take their first step up to a Management role
Interested? please get in touch asap to express your interest, apply on line or call Kelly at C&M Travel Recruitment on 01612384490
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk