REVENUE PRICING EXECUTIVE required for a leading airline based in South Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced travel or airline industry revenue management professional to work within a dynamic Commercial team at their head office based in Didsbury, Manchester. As a key member of the Revenue Management team your role will be to optimise revenue, ultimately ensuring the right price is available to customers at the right time by taking into account variables such as demand, market conditions, route profitability and competitor presence. Offering an excellent basic salary of between £32,000 - £42,095 dependant on skills and experience.
As a REVENUE PRICING EXECUTIVE you will be responsible for formulating and implementing effective initiatives and ensuring that the flight set up is consistent with network revenue target through both inventory and pricing with key areas being…
- Managing day-to-day pricing through effective setting of pricing levels
- Delivering the airlines route strategy through price management
- Developing robust communication processes between Inventory and UK&I Commercial to achieve inventory/price union
- Supporting Sales Area target achievement
- Representing the airline interests in major price campaigns and Head Office work groups
- Day to day local airline representative for Pricing issues. E.g. would be the on-the-spot contact for current work on proposals for one-way pricing etc
- Maintaining the airlines contact with major overseas sales teams on pricing issues
- Developing a close understanding of the market for the relevant route
Suitable canddiates for this REVENUE PRICING EXECUTIVE will:-
- Have previous experience working within a Revenue Management team
- Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the airline industry or alternatively applications will be considered from strong revenue and commercial professionals from the travel or hotel industries
- Be required to travel to locations throughout the UK and across the airlines European network too.
To apply for this excellent revenue management opportunity and to work for a leading airline please email your CV to email@example.com or apply below
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk