NEW: Win flights to Thailand with Qatar Airways
To celebrate the upcoming launch from Cardiff, Qatar Airways is giving agents the chance to win a pair of flights to their choice of destination in Thailand.
Competition ends March 14, 2018.
Simply read the featured copy and answer a simple question by following the link to be in with a chance.
Qatar Airways is one of the fastest growing airlines now flying to over 150 key business and leisure destinations across six continents.
Qatar Airways launches daily flights from Cardiff starting May 1, 2018 operated by the state-of-the-art Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
Passengers flying from Cardiff will enjoy a quick and convenient transfer at Doha’s Hamad International Airport as they travel onwards to the more than 150 destinations on Qatar Airways’ global network.
Qatar Airways’ Boeing 787 features 254 custom-made seats across its Business and Economy Class cabins. Business Class is configured in a 1–2–1 layout with 22 seats, while Economy has 232 seats in a 3–3–3 layout. All seats feature individual television screens and on board Wi-Fi with Business Class seats reclining into a fully flat bed.
Choose from Bangkok; Chiang Mai; Krabi; Phuket and Pattaya, and discover the wonders of Thailand.
Simply answer the following question for your chance to win!
How many Economy Class seats are there in the Boeing 787 aircraft?
Terms & Conditions:
- Flights are booked in a prize winner category and all seats are subject to availability within that category.
- Winners should be flexible in choice of dates and destinations due to availability.
- Peak travel times such as Easter, Christmas and school holidays should be avoided.
- Black out travel periods apply: March 23 to April 7, 2018 and from July 16 to August 10, 2018.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older and a resident of the United Kingdom.
- This prize is to be booked by April 30, 2018 and travel must be completed by March 31, 2019.
- Tickets can only be issued within three months of travel, and all travel must be completed within three months from the date the tickets are issued.
- Economy Class return tickets from London Heathrow, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh & Cardiff to Thailand (Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Krabi, Pattaya) via Doha.
- Taxes and surcharges included.
- Prize tickets must be booked together for travel on the same flights.
- Tickets are valid on Qatar Airways operating flights only – alliances, partners and franchise routes not included.
- Ticket to be issued in the winners’ names only.
- Once tickets are issued, no changes are permitted.
- This letter must be produced to the ticketing office via email at the time of booking.
- The ticket(s) have no cash value and are non-endorsable, non-re-routable and valid on Qatar Airways only.