Win a holiday to Malta for two with easyJet holidays
The winner and their guest will stay at the db San Antonio Hotel and Spa
Malta is on the green list and ready to welcome fully vaccinated travellers back to the year-round islands once again. If your customers have yet to discover Malta, Gozo and Comino, it’s a great time to book them a trip to visit the small archipelago situated in the heart of the sparkling Mediterranean Sea.
HOW TO WIN
Make a booking to the Maltese Islands with easyJet holidays by 7 August to be entered into a draw to win a five-night easyJet holiday to Malta for two, staying at the four-star db San Antonio Hotel and Spa.
easyJet holidays can’t wait for holidays to be back on and says it knows that now, more than ever, holidaymakers are looking to their trusted travel agents to make a booking. easyJet holidays wants to be the most trusted holiday company, and looks forward to working towards this alongside its trade partners.
Terms and conditions
- The Winner will receive a 5 night easyJet holiday to Malta, staying at the 4 star db San Antonio Hotel and Spa for 2 adults.
- The holiday will include: accommodation on an all-inclusive basis in a twin/double sea view room, return shared airport to hotel transfers, 23kg hold baggage per person each way and return standard easyJet flights from the UK airport of their choice direct to their destination of choice that easyJet flies to. The holiday must be taken before 22nd December 2021, but travel during August 2021 is excluded.
- The Prize doesn’t include travel insurance, the cost of travel to the UK airport, food and drink, spending money, taxes payable in resort, personal expenses or the cost of any mandatory Covid-19 tests required. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner(s).
- All agents taking a booking during the period 5th July to 6th August (inclusive), and for the travel period 5th July to 31st December 2021 (inclusive) will be automatically entered into the draw.
- The winner will be selected at random by easyJet holidays and contacted by email on Monday 9th August. The winner will be provided with details of how to book the prize holiday and those instructions must be followed in full.
- The Winner agrees to co-operate and provide all information necessary for easyJet holidays to arrange the Prize
- easyJet holidays reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to replace the Prize with an alternative Prize if circumstances beyond its control make it necessary to do so.
- Once the holiday has been booked, the Booking Conditions. of easyJet holidays will apply, subject to the clause below starting ‘Limitation of Liability’, and with the exception that no refund (whether in cash or credit) will be provided if the holiday is cancelled for any reason by the Winner. If easyJet holidays had to cancel the booking (due to e.g. a change in foreign office travel advice that advised against travel to the chosen destination), an alternative holiday will be offered where possible, or credit for the holiday re-issued to the Winner’s easyJet holiday account.
- The Winner and their travel companion(s) must travel together on the same holiday/flights.
- The Winner is responsible for ensuring that they and the people travelling with them will be available to travel and that each holds a valid passport, any necessary visa and other immigration documents that may be required and adequate travel insurance for the holiday and/or to comply with any health formalities required, so as to be able to travel on their chosen travel date. It is the responsibility of the Winner to inform easyJet of any special access requirements when accepting the Prize and to adhere to any applicable healthy and safety guidelines. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with the passport, visa, and immigration requirements and / or you fail to comply with all applicable health requirements, or you test positive for Covid-19 or are unable to travel for any other medical reason. We will not reimburse any costs you may incur if you are unable to travel for any of the above reasons.
- The holiday must be booked no later than 4 weeks before travel and by 30th September 2021, and travel must be completed no later than 22nd December 2021. All permitted travel dates are subject to availability until the booking has been confirmed by easyJet holidays.
- There’s no cash or other alternative to the Prize, and it must be taken as offered.