Put your high street store on the map, by nominating your branch for one of the 12 regional categories to be in with the chance of becoming one of TTG’s Top 50 Travel Agencies.
How do you enter?
Store managers and/or agency owners begin the process by nominating their store in one of 12 regional categories by 8 November 2019. Each store must be registered separately.
Unsure which region your store fits into? Download our region breakdown PDF here.
What’s the judging process?
- A comprehensive panel of more than 40 agent-facing suppliers, who work closely with high street agents and know their businesses, will then rate each store on a scale of 1-5 throughout November 2019. They are asked to consider not just sales volume and growth but also their perception of that agency’s customer service, expertise, and innovation.
- The top stores in each region will form the shortlist for that region, with the shortlist announced on 16 December 2019.
- A TTG journalist, joined by a supplier partner, will then visit each of the shortlisted stores on the shortlist in January/February 2019 for a pre-arranged interview, where they will spend 1-1.5 hours meeting the team and assessing the store against specific criteria. Guidance on the information to prepare and the questions to expect will be issued in advance.
- Each finalist agency will receive one complimentary ticket to attend the event on 30 April 2020. Additional tickets can be purchased online. The manager or a senior representative from the agency will be expected to sit with the category sponsor on their table.
- The top-scoring stores from each category will join the Top 50 list which will be announced on the night. The very top scorer of all will also be crowned ’top’ in their region.