Aito honours its All Star agents
10 Jan 2019by James Chapple
Top-selling Aito agents were recognised during the association’s Starfest Conference last weekend.
AITO Agents’ All-Stars winners 2019
The Aito All Stars Incentive Scheme 2018 recognises agents who have achieved “the most impressive sales figures” when selling holidays from the association’s members.
There are 40 tour operators involved in the All Stars programme, representing 33% of the total Aito membership. All 81 Aito agents take part in the scheme.
- South of England: Beaver Travel, Radlett
- Central England and the East: Journeys a la Carte, Uttoxeter
- Northern England, Northern Ireland and Scotland: Worldwide Escapes, Alderley Edge
- Most Improved: The Travel Concept, Mayfield
- National All Star of the Year 2018: Beaver Travel, Radlett
- Shining Star 2018 agent (for an individual, as voted by Aito operators and panel): Bridget Keevil, Travel Stop
- Shining Star 2018 operator (for outstanding service by a tour operator individual, as voted by Aito agents): Matt Spiller, InsideAsia Tours